- How to register and how to use
- How to use the closet
- What’s Poupeegirl?
- About poupee friends
- How to use the message function
- About the Ribbon
- About the Jewel
- About the Suteki Book.
- About the Topics Cafe
- Rules and regulations
- Guidelines for sending contributions
- Specific Commercial Transactions Law
- Declaration of poupeegirl
- Representations as Required by the Funds Settlement Act
Poupeegirl/Fashion Dictionary Contribution Guideline
1.The below noted acts and the posting of information, the submission of images and the sending of messages which potentially include expressions/content of such acts must not be undertaken.
- Content which affirms/encourages or promotes cruelty/suicide/suicidal acts (including the act of posting methods of suicide, etc.)
- Information on illegal drugs, illegal weapons, etc.
- Posting of personal information without the consent of the individual concerned (however, excluding information which is generally available to the public)
- Expressions/content which is or risks being interpreted as inappropriate under normal social conventions
- Posting adult pictures/drawings and revealing pictures (including dressed in underwear)
- Introducing/linking to adult website, dating service websites, websites which have age restrictions, etc.
- Posting of violent/grotesque pictures/drawings or other pictures/drawings, images, text or expressions which generally cause discomfort
- Acts discriminating against, defaming or slandering the reputation or credibility of other members or third parties
- Creation of articles whose purpose is commercial advertising/publicity
- Acts using without permission copyrighted materials (text, pictures, illustrations, etc.) for which one does not have rights
- Acts misrepresenting oneself or organization, etc. regardless of whether an individual or judicial person
- Acts copying, posting distributing, etc. without permission descriptions concerned with services in Poupeegirl/Fashion Dictionary
- Information on pyramid schemes, multilevel marketing, quasi multilevel marketing, network business related (including MLM, money games, online casinos, etc.)
- Pre-election campaigning, election campaigning or acts similar to these and acts infringing Public Offices Election Act (15), acts violating other laws and acts judged inappropriate by the Company
- Content contrary to standard prescribed by the Company
2.In the event a user engages in the prohibitions prescribed in the preceding paragraph, the Company may take the following measures.
- Delete the contributed pictures
- Confiscate the ribbons and dress-up items.Confiscate the jewels and dress-up jewel items
- Delete user information such as comments
- Suspend picture contributions/dress-up functions
- Suspend comment contributions
- Suspend use of functions in the services such as Poupee market
- Compulsory membership withdrawal
- Suspension of new membership registration by the same user
- Other measures judged appropriate by the Company
- Contributors shall consent to the gratis assignment of all copyrights (including rights prescribed in Article 27 and Article 28 of the Copyright Act) which may arise in relation to contributed data regardless of whether the contributed data has copyrightability.
- Additionally, pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall consent to vesting in the Company the right to use without restriction and regardless of the purpose of use of the contributed data sent from a contributor.
4.Author’s Moral Right
With respect to the contributed data, the contributor shall not exercise its moral rights (right to make public, right to determine the indication of the author’s name, right to maintain integrity) against the Company, a third party who legitimately acquired rights from the Company and person who succeeded to the rights from said third party.
There are cases where the e-mail address of the contributor shall be used in order to make inquiries to the contributor concerning the content of the contributed data. In addition, the personal information included in the contributed data shall be handled in accordance with the Company’s approach on privacy. The Company’s approach on privacy is separately shown here.
- Contributors warrant respectively to the Company that the contributed data does not infringe any intellectual property including a third party’s copyright, image right, publicity right or any other right and, furthermore, that the data is lawful.
- In the event that with respect to the contributed data there is assertion of rights, objection, complaint, demand for indemnification, etc. from a third party, the contributor shall deal with this at his/her own responsibility and expense, including attorney fees, and cause no inconvenience/damage to the Company.
- In the event of the preceding paragraph, when a legal demand is made against the Company by said third party or the Company suffers damage, the contributor who caused said dispute or damage shall bear the expenses required by the Company to deal with the matter and furthermore shall indemnify said damages.
- Contributors shall consent that the Company bears no responsibility for any disputes or damages arising among contributors or between contributors and viewers.
The Company shall not become involved in and shall bear no responsibility for trouble between users, lawsuits, damage in said service usage, etc.