- How to register and how to use
- How to use the closet
- What’s Poupeegirl?
- About poupee friends
- How to use the message function
- About the Ribbon
- About the Jewel
- About the Suteki Book.
- About the Topics Cafe
- Rules and regulations
- Guidelines for sending contributions
- Specific Commercial Transactions Law
- Declaration of poupeegirl
- Representations as Required by the Funds Settlement Act
How to use the message function
- Q.What can I do with the message function?
You can send and receive messages without exchanging each e-mail address.
- Q.Can I send message to anyone I wish to?
Yes, you can send message to anyone you like.
- Q.How can I send messages?
Please click “Send Message” at “MY HOME” of whom you want to send messages to.
- Q.How can I check the messages I received?
Please click “Messages” at “MY HOME”.
- Q.How can I reply to messages I received?
Please open the message you want to reply and click ”Reply” button.
- Q.How much can I send in the message?
You can write 40 letters in the title and 5000 letters in the body.
If you write URLs in the body, the URL will be displayed as a link in the message .
You cannot paste images and pictures on to the message.
Also you cannot insert HTML tags, decorate letters and change the color of the text.